In our company in the period from 08.03.17 to 07.06.17 with the company Cornelius Ober GmbH (Eisenach) an energy consultation (situation analysis) was carried out.
- the measurement and analysis of actual electricity consumption while providing the necessary measuring technology,
- the examination of potential savings energy production, heat recovery,
- Heating and cooling distribution, ventilation and lighting
- the identification of suitable energy efficiency measures,
- the preparation of concrete recommendations for action with detailed instructions for implementation, as well as
the preparation of an energy advice report according to DIN EN 16247-1.
The project, which was funded by the Free State of Thuringia, was co-financed by European Union funds under the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
As a result of energy consulting, individual projects to improve energy efficiency in the company were developed. These are partly financed by the Thuringian Development Bank and also by using further subsidies from the programs "Green Invest" and "Thüringen-Invest".
- the replacement of an injection molding machine in an energy efficient model
- Investment in work envirenment, therefore carry out construction investments in the company building
- Optimization of the compressed air supply
- Installation of LED lighting in the production area